Receiving Associate/Claims Assistant
: Fife, WA
: Full Time
Reports to:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
Accurately enter data for receiving of materials/products in order to maintain the integrity of inventory control and insure delivery of materials/product to the proper locations. Coordinates all claims processes and other duties as assigned.
- Enters and maintains ETA’s for inbound container shipments after initialshipment is entered by purchasing.
- Properly inputs product into the computer system and forwards properdocumentation to accounts payable.
- Track direct shipments to customers and provide backup for billing theseshipment types.
- Communicates with warehouse personnel about incoming containers, check instatus and other issues that arise during physical check in of materials.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer for productreturns/repairs and claims.
- Communicate effectively with freight companies in regards shipment status,paperwork and other issues that may arise.
- Assists others in department or other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Common sense.
- Strong, positive communicator, team player.
- Accepts challenges and change as a means to improve.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- General experience in receiving.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Basic math skills.
- MS Office, Access - competent working skills.
- Dancik International software experience – desirable.
- Starting wage - $16.00-18.00 DOE.
- Comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with "Fife Receiving Associate/Claims Assistant" in the email subject line.