Accounts Receivable/Credit Assistant
: Fife, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
To assist the credit department with their day to day responsibilities.
- Posting of A/R payments and adjustments.
- Dispute research & resolution.
- Customer account reconciliation.
- Credit memo processing.
- Credit card payment processing.
- Customer service—internal and external.
- Refund research and processing.
- Daily invoicing.
- Credit hold releases.
- Credit application processing.
- Account set-up.
- Customer account maintenance.
- Collection calls.
- Processing credit references.
- Reseller permit maintenance.
- Lien releases.
- Miscellaneous duties may include scanning, shredding, filing, mailing, etc.
- Special projects as assigned.
- AA degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Credit-related experience desirable.
- Positive, can-do attitude is imperative.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities as needed in fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong comprehensive problem-solving ability.
- Must be reliable and possess strong work ethic.
- Team player willing to pitch in where needed.
- Able to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Accounts Receivable/Credit Assistant" in the email subject line.